Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Analyze the technology currently being used and develop plans and processes for improvement, expansion, and maintenance.
- Develop, code, build, install, configure, and maintain on cloud solutions and infrastructure.
- Use configuration management tools to automatically deploy updates and fixes into the production environment as well as testing processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline and minimize errors.
- Perform routine application maintenance to ensure the production environment runs smoothly.
- Recommend performance enhancements by performing gap analysis, identifying alternative solutions, and assisting with modifications.
- Collaborate (in modern Agile fashion) with developers, Data Engineers, UI/UX designers, tech Leads, etc. to plan and develop creative solutions that improves customers’ satisfaction.
- Prepare and update clear documentations of deployments, investigations, troubleshooting, maintenance and resolutions of technical issues.
- Work cross-functionally with our consultants and tech leads to ensure solutions developed aligns comfortably within the organizational preferences on basis of technology and methodology.
- Keep up to date with advancements in cloud technologies and leveraging the initiatives to improve and scale existing solutions leading to improved Bombardier Aviation customers’ experience.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related technical discipline. - You have 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, or similar technical role. - You have 3+ years overall development/technical support experience. - You have 2+ years of industry experience in implement and deploying applications that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Possess the ability to write intermediate code with scripting or language (Python, Node.js, PowerShell, Git).
- You have Knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, DNS, and firewalls.
- You have Knowledge of the Java based technologies and UNIX/Linux operating system.
- You possess strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
- You have hands-on experience with envisioning, designing, building, testing, and managing release, code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools.
- You have knowledge of data administration principles and techniques.
- You have a strong desire to automate everything, including processes and infrastructure.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities