Reporting to Manager, Finance, Central Operations, the Manager, Menu Maintenance will be responsible for controlling the stores Point of Sale (POS) systems as per the requests and specifications of the brands with user efficiency as the main focus. Manager, Menu Maintenance will also manage the stores (Restaurant Management System) RMS updating inventory catalogs and troubleshooting issues as a first escalation point for the service desk and lead the team through the RFC Process. This person will also manage relationships between IT operations and corporate clients to define all POS and Back office Requirements.
What you will do in this role:
- Develop team members skill sets across all of Recipe’s restaurant applications (Micros, RMS, MyMicros.
- Manage and lead the completion of Change Requests from multiple departments.
- To lead the evolution of the Menu Mgmt Department to a modified self serve function for Brands and Support Groups.
- Share Best Practices between Brands and Support Groups to mitigate risk and improve efficiency
- To Lead integration between Menu Mtce and RMS
- Assists with the identification of the resources to which the problem should be escalated. Conveys appropriate urgency and importance to identified personnel.
- Escalates issues for resolution, to avoid reoccurrence or close problems.
- Reviews solution options and/or temporary solution
- Provides second level support for Menu Maintenance issues.
- Approves transfer to production.
- Partner in the seamless integration of POS, Ecommerce and External ordering device set up of menu items and attributes
- Communicates progress of changes to relevant parties
- Stays informed of activities and changes to restaurant operations, standards and trends
- Reviews all reported issues related to the restaurant Point of Sale and Back Office Software
- Reviews progress and results with client and (senior) management of all changes
- Facilitates communication with clients, team members, vendors, etc. to ensure the actions and changes which may affect them are known
- Coordinates and facilitates problem resolution by engaging a variety of support teams
- Involved in all stages of the Project Management Life Cycle with a focus
- on Planning, Executing and Simplifying for new restaurant technology initiatives
- Technical Lead for various projects related to the restaurants, Digital Menu Boards, Kitchen Displays, Order Kiosks, Handheld ordering/inventory, New POS integration
What we are looking for from you:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification as an asset.
- Working knowledge of Google environments.
- Knowledge of Database Administration.
- Advanced understanding of Point of Sale (Micros, Simphony, EComm) technology.
- Experience working with Restaurant Management Systems
- Restaurant Operations Experience is a key asset.
- Experience with performing and coordinating resources and projects.
- Problem-solving skills with an emphasis on resolution of complex technical problems.
- An appreciation of wider business demands.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Ability to work on many tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including strong verbal, written communication skills, customer service skills and excellent listening skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals on all organizational levels.
- Strong organization skills
What’s in it for you?:
- You’d be joining a close-knit, innovative team of creative and energetic go-getters
- You’d be a part of Canada’s largest full-service restaurant company that leads the industry in size and innovation
- 20% associate discount dining card and monthly dining allowance valid at participating Recipe brands
- A welcoming, fun and safe work environment founded on respect
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic restaurant brands
- Industry-leading benefits, wellness programs, and total rewards programs
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.