Ready to join a Championship team?
Great! The Mezz Bar & Eatery is looking for the perfect addition to our bartending team!
This person will have a strong customer service gene, will be hard working and will be someone who wants to learn how to be the best while being a prime cog on our championship roster. We are both looking for Part-time or Full-time positions.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
About The 1911 Lounge Ltd.:
THE MEZZ IS A RESTAURANT IN THE BEVERIDGE BUILDING ON 2ND ST IN THE HISTORIC BEVERIDGE BUILDING IN MEDICINE HAT, ALBERTA
The position listed needs to be filled as soon as possible for the restaurant given the best candidate is available.
The restaurant is a family restaurant bar with a very bright and friendly atmosphere which along with our historic location we will be a destination location in Medicine Hat.