We would love the chance to meet you, bring your resume into our location at anytime!
Our people are the heart and soul of our business, and we are on the hunt for talented, driven, and caring individuals to become a part of our Leadership Team. Whether you are looking to gain and practice valuable leadership skills or take the next step to learn more about business management, we are here to train, mentor and develop you further into your career, while supporting your life goals.
Our restaurants are industry leaders in team development and offer unique opportunities for personal growth, regardless of where you are at in your career. You will be sure to make meaningful, career-enhancing connections and lifelong friends along the way.
Our menu, continuously developed by our Executive Chef, features globally inspired flavors and fresh, high quality ingredients. Our passion for the culinary arts and hospitality is evident in our menu, but also in our teams. Both our culinary and front of house staff members are made of people who work to make memorable experiences for our guests, from handcrafted dishes to flawless table service, focused on excellence in every detail.
- Ensure tables are decorated correctly, food is presented well, and service goes off without a hitch
- Manage the floor staff, ensure team members are dressed in uniform and delivering exceptional guest service in a friendly yet speedy manner
- Work directly with the event coordinators or hosts, problem solve in the moment when addressing questions or concerns that may arise during or before service.
- Be the lead on event supervision and execution
- Manage clients in an efficient yet organized manner including setting up meetings, forwarding contracts, billing, etc.
- Deliver feedback and coaching to banquet team
- Provide full room set-ups including A.V. and bar
- Ensure rooms are checked and maintained throughout the service
- Manage the bar and liquor orders
- Manage scheduling and labor costs
- Handle administration duties including (but not limited to) invoicing and A/R, contracts, customer service (email and phone inquiries)
- Demonstrate leadership by building positive team morale
- Exceptional guest service skills
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills that rally the team during big events while resolving conflicts and getting the job done - lead by example
- Ability to manage multiple variables - the food, the costs, pricing, scheduling and more
- Impromptu problem-solving skills when dealing with internal and external conflict
- Exceptional communication skills, providing leadership to staff and managing guests
- High stamina (as you will be on their feet most of the day)
- Desire and ability to earn the respect of your team
- Ability to create a positive working environment and provide ongoing positive feedback to colleagues
- Enthusiastic and inspiring
With our company, you will have the opportunity to:
- Grow your career in our rapidly expanding company
- Cultivate your own development by working with other leaders
- Attend leadership development seminars and conferences