Work Location: Remote due to Covid
Rules Cube is an official Pegasystems partner with deep expertise in building enterprise applications using PEGA. We are looking for a talented Pega System Architect to join our team. In this role, you will help us ensure that system architectures are functional, robust, and scalable within the context of a client enterprise.
- As a Pega Consultant, you will be responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.
- Provides architecture and designs to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega.
- Provide cross-functional development/integration projects to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements.
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
- Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk.
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit).
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base.
- You are a hands-on, collaborative individual with experience working with technical architects, business users and engineers.
- 2+ years’ experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise level business solutions and applications.
- Experience creating Pega workflows, defining rules, creating classes, developing templates, streams, data pages, activities, and UI's in PRPC
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience in Software industry
- Experience working with enterprise clients.
- Experience in insurance and finance domains.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including WebSphere or WebLogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL.
- Played a key role in delivering system architectures that are functional robust and scalable
- Partnered with clients ensuring requirements aligned with delivered solution
- Provided technical training and user support to technical and business groups
Education and Pega Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Senior System Architect (PCSSA)
- Decisioning Consultant (PCDC) *nice-to-have
- Marketing Consultant (PCMC) *nice-to-have
Powered by JazzHR