Rules Cube is growing! We are currently looking for all levels of talented Pega Certified System Architects to join our team.
As a member of the Rules Cube consulting team, you will work closely with our project teams and clients to ensure that the technical architecture of the delivered solution matches our client’s requirements.
In this role, you’ll help us ensure that system architectures are functional, robust and scalable within the context of our client’s enterprise.
Must Have, any or all of the following Pega certifications:
- System Architect (PCSA)
- Senior System Architect (PCSSA)
- Lead System Architect (PCLSA)
- As a Senior/Lead Pega Consultant, you will be responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.
- Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega.
- Provide thought-leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements.
- Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
- Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk.
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit).
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base.
- You are a hands-on, collaborative individual with experience working with technical architects, business users and engineers.
- CSSA/LSA: 5+ years’ experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise level business solutions and applications.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including WebSphere or WebLogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL.
- Play a key role in delivering system architectures that are functional robust and scalable
- Partner with clients ensuring requirements aligned with delivered solution
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Powered by JazzHR