For over 35 years, Ultramatic has been a leader in sleep, wellness & pain relief. We are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, wish to improve the lives of others, and have an enthusiastic personality.
- Sales oriented.
- Face-to-face and over-the-phone sales.
- Receive inbound calls from customers & for general inquiries.
- Make outbound sales calls to customers who have sent in an inquiry .
- Be responsible for opening & closing the showroom in a timely fashion & maintaining inventory.
- Explain the benefits and features of Ultramatic's sleep & wellness products.
- Provide product demonstrations to customers and maintain a tidy showroom.
- Collaborate positively with remote team members to convert a sale or provide customer support.
- Build trust with customers quickly - expressing kindness, professionalism, and empathy – while focused on closing the sale.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of maturity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, and online CRM systems (e.g. InfusionSoft).
Why Join Ultramatic?
- On-going training and development to ensure your success.
- Multiple products to sell to increase your sales.
- We service and market all across Canada.
- A fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment with a great team.
- A generous employee discount program.
- Hourly wage.
- Sales Incentives & Competitions.
- Full-Time, 9:30am - 5pm.
- Weekdays and Weekends.
- At least 1 year in a Sales Role.
- Furniture or Mattress Sales (Preferred).
About Ultramatic Canada Corporation:
For over 35 years, Ultramatic is Canada’s leader in Adjustable Beds, Mattresses and Sleep Accessories.With over 200,000 adjustable beds sold since our beginning, we care deeply about improving people's sleep. A good night’s sleep can impact your entire life: improving your health, mood, memory, and energy.With our exclusive Pillow-Tilt technology, exclusive NanoGel™ mattresses specifically designed for adjustable beds, you can rest assured that choosing Ultramatic is your high quality option.