We are hiring experienced Backend Developers for a client of ours. This is a remote position that can be done from home in North or South America. The job is an English-speaking position, but French-speaking would be a bonus.
About The Client:
For over five years they have been a growing and innovating enterprise in the TMS (Transportation Management Systems) field. Their solution is used by clients globally and they are always putting out fresh ideas that keep the clients more than satisfied. Located in Montreal, they are open to remote positions.
About the Role:
- Develop new features from start to finish.
- Improve existing tech for reliability, performance and scalability.
- Coordinate with team members to discover the best solution for the clients.
- Conceptualize new features that we could offer exclusively.
- Document your code and assist in its build and deployment to production.
- Rapidly learn and become productive using multiple development stacks.
- 2-4 years of Experience in Software Development
- Backend – Java platform
- Education: B.E. or B.tech or M.tech in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent fields. BSc+
Nice to Have:
- Strong hold on Data structures and Algorithms
- Strong hold on Programming languages – Java and Spring Boot
- Should have experience with XML & JSON Messaging formats - RabbitMQ/Kafka
- Should have experience in Cloud-based technologies, distributed programming andObjectOrientedProgramming constructs.
- Good to be hands-on Database technologies both SQL and NOSQL DB [NOSQL -ElasticSearchand MongoDB]
- Oracle Database
- Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Eastern Standard time.
- Wage: $65,000 - $75,000/year.
- 2 Weeks of Vacation.
- A great environment and the right tools to do great work.
To speak to the hiring manager please call Virginia Johnson at 778-982-1200, please only contact the hiring manager if you meet all the requirements and would like to make your application stand out.
Powered by JazzHR