Are you a people person with a knack for providing excellent customer service? Are you interested in working in a multilingual and friendly environment that encourages personal and professional development? We would love to meet you!
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be providing pertinent information to the customer on the products and services administered by the company as well as coordinating follow-up actions, all the while ensuring a superior level of customer service.
What does your typical shift look like?
- Providing assistance to customers, clients and providers from around the world;
- Act as a resource person for the patient, family members;
- Act as a resource person to medical facilities for policy benefits and coverage information;
- Responsible for pre-approving medical tests;
- Recording the interactions and transactions in the claims system.
What skills and training do you need?
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English/French or English/Spanish;
- A college diploma (or equivalent) combined with experience in customer service;
- Work experience in customer service;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products;
- Ability to work efficiently with people in a fast-paced, team-based environment;
- Have good problem-solving skills;
- Available days, evenings and weekends;
- Show empathy, understanding, patience and attention to detail, while being professional and resourceful.
- Global Excel offers more than a position;
- We offer a professional future with a competitive compensation including base salary, performance bonus and benefits;
- Please reach out to your local HR department if you would like to know more about benefits offered in your site.
To get a taste of the Global Excel life and for more information on our company, visit our Facebook page and website: