Who We’re Looking for:
SKILLED LABOURERIMI is looking for a motivated, physically fit, and safety conscientious Skilled Labourers for upcoming contracts, we hope you are mechanically inclined, willing to accept instruction and a variety of new tasks with a positive attitude, and are comfortable working at heights of up to 30 feet.
The right candidate for this position must have verification of their high school diploma & certifications, as well as one or more years experience as a Skilled Laborer in an industrial warehouse environment.
We require the following from you:
- Cleaning up and preparing the worksite.
- Putting together or taking apart temporary structures such as scaffolding.
- Operating forklifts and scissor lifts safely.
- Following written and verbal instructions.
- Operating and maintaining construction equipment and machines.
- Responding to Rhonda - IMI's virtual assistant each week.
- Providing labor support as necessary to specialty crew.
Worksites can be dangerous, so in order to ensure your safety at all times, we require you always possess a hard hat, steel-toe boots, work gloves, safety vest, and work goggles.
Due to the many responsibilities we are tasking our employees with, we ask they have some or all of the following:
- Any or all basic hand tools, and a toolbox or bag
- Tape measure
- Small sledgehammer
- Band cutters or tin snips
- Ratchet set with standard sockets (deep well recommended)
- Standard wrench set
- Set of standard Allen wrenches
- Line up pin or drift-pin
- Speed Square (small carpenter one)
Additional Job Details:
- Work Location: [Ottawa, ON]
- Contract Length: [TBD] *end dates are subject to change*
- Temporary Full-time/ Overtime Opportunity: Yes
- Pay Frequency: Weekly
Who Are We:Providing Technical Resources & Solutions to the Supply Chain Industry.
For over 20 years, IMI has provided people with amazing careers with the world's best companies. As an IMI technician, you will be an integral part of building North America's
constantly evolving supply chain network. From conveyor systems to automation technology to robotics systems. IMI is hiring at all times, at all levels.For more information, visit imipeople.com
About IMI – A Global People Company:
Providing Technical Resources & Solutions to the Supply Chain Industry.
For over 20 years, IMI has provided people with amazing careers with the world's best companies. As an IMI technician you will be an integral part of building North America's constantly evolving supply chain network. From conveyor systems, to automation technology to robotics systems. IMI is hiring at all times, at all levels:
Mechanical Conveyor Installers
Automation Field Techncians
And many others!