Hiring Servers for a upscale and prestigious restaurant in Toronto
Shift: Wednesday to Sunday
Shift Time: 5 PM to 11 PM
Pay Rate : $18 - $20 per hour
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
- Smart Serve Certification
- Minimum 1 years of Server/ Server experience in a Restaurant setting.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Powered by JazzHR