Finding work is Easier than ever.
Join our Talent group and Fast-Track your Job Search.
Access to meaningful jobs that matches your skills and experience and suits your schedule and location.
We are registering Material Handler to work for our clients in Greater Toronto Area(GTA)
Click the link below to register in 3 easy steps.
Job Duties Include:-
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
Powered by JazzHR