Waterloo Vapes is looking for an efficient and hard-working Operations Manager to maintain and oversee the administrative duties of the store.
- Should be able to plan, organize and evaluate the operations of the store.
- Supervise and coordinate with the staff that is engaged within records management, security, finance and human resources.
- Should monitor the inventory of the store, maintain the records of the stock.
- Engage in purchasing activities for the store.
- Actively engage in planning the budget for the equipment and supplies.
- Engage with the financial team to prepare reports and briefs that can be used at the evaluation meetings to evaluate the store's performance.
- Should be able to interview, hire new staff and monitor their training.
- Should foresee any unplanned budget and manage them efficiently without the store facing losses.
Job requirements and Job Details:
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- Experience: 3- 5 years.
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent
- Wage: $38-$42/hour
- Working hours: 30-40 hours/week.