About the Company:
Our client is an exciting and leading SaaS organization that connects the two fastest-growing sectors in Vancouver: Technology and Real-Estate! They value entrepreneurial, collaborative and supportive mindsets that will continue to foster a positive and exciting work environment to drive impact in the industry.
They are on a mission to transform the real estate development industry, empowering their clients to modernize outdated technology and reduce resources within the most critical stages of the new home sales process and provide outcomes positively affecting new residential home communities around the world. Their solution has revolutionized the most time-consuming and inefficient functions within the real-estate space with ease, speaking to their fast and continuous growth and trajectory!
About the role:
Are you an intuitive, consultative and driven sales professional? Our client is looking for an Account Executive who is eager to build your network of business relationships and close deals in a fast-growth environment. You are a hunter who is capable of targeting small to medium real estate development businesses (SMBs) as well as larger businesses whilst managing the full sales life cycle from qualification to close. If you are confident, articulate, instinctive and intuitive of your customer’s needs and eager to make an impact, read on!
- Responsible for the full sales cycle which includes prospecting, generating opportunities, discovery meetings, running demonstrations, and closing accounts.
- Prospecting/self-sourcing and cold-calling prospective clients, as well as re-engaging past prospects to generate awareness of the software solutions.
- All conversations with prospects will have an emphasis on consultative selling and educating customers on the value of the solution.
- Capable of working and driving your performance under minimal supervision at times, yet collaborating with a passionate team dedicated to supporting your success.
- Using Hubspot to manage and track all outbound communication. Prioritize, organize, and set appointments for qualified leads and opportunities.
- Weekly forecasting, pipeline management and maintaining funnel health.
- Develop your sales skills through frequent 1:1’s and group training.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with new product features and updates.
- Conduct professional and effective proposal presentations, contract reviews, negotiations and deal closure meetings
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years experience sales experience, including closing deals
- 1+ year experience in SaaS or tech companies, ideally in a CRM software environment
- Bonus points if you have Property Tech, or commercial real estate experience
- Experience crafting sales strategies for your vertical/territory and building/executing on your account plans/territory plans.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Experience closing complex enterprise-level deals of $100k plus.
- Experience prospecting and generating your own leads
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (for phone, video, emails and demos).
- Experience engaging and transacting with senior-level executives
- You have a value-driven sales approach.
- Competitive salary & vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision benefits with a health spending account to extend what you can spend a year on basic and extended items.
- A wellness spending account to reimburse you for things that keep you active. Gym memberships, sports equipment, health-related gadgets, etc.
- Option to work from home in combination with utilizing a spacious 5,500 sqft Yaletown office to drop in or have a permanent desk
- Join a team of unique, well-rounded individuals of various backgrounds, all lending to our client's distinguished brand in the proptech and real estate development industry
Powered by JazzHR