Alio Health has an exciting opportunity for Canadian Registered Nurses (RN's) to live and work abroad in the United States! Nurses will begin in Phoenix, Arizona while acquiring necessary work documents, and then will be relocated to New Orleans or the Bayou, Louisiana for the majority of the contract to work full-time in a hospital setting. This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to work in a new country and explore new areas.
Together with our client, Alio will be sponsoring a work VISA as well as your USA RN license applications. We will also be providing a travel and living stipend. This contract offers competitive wages which include shift premiums when working afternoons, overnight and/or weekends, which include shift premiums when working afternoons, overnight and/or weekends.
General responsibilities may include:
- Assessing patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions.
- Collecting patient health history.
- Collaborating with members of a multidisciplinary team to plan, implement, coordinate and evaluate patient care.
- Monitoring, assessing, addressing, documenting and reporting symptoms and any changes in patient conditions.
- Promoting a compassionate environment to patients and family members by providing emotional and psychological support when needed.
- Promoting patient independence by establishing patient care goals and providing education to patients, family members and personal care providers.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality.
- May be required to supervise other healthcare professionals.
Qualifications and experience:
- Must be a Canadian Citizen.
- Must have successfully passed the NCLEX.
- Valid RN license.
- Valid CPR certification.
- Must be able to work independently to organize, prioritize and schedule patient visits according to patient availability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills in dealing with patients, health professionals, and industry personnel.
About Alio Health Services:
Established in 2012, Alio Health, a Calian Company, specializes in the management and implementation of comprehensive Patient Support Programs (PSP’s) that enhance the patient's experience throughout their treatment journey. We design customized programs that connect clients, patients, healthcare workers and our dedicated team using a unique, proprietary software that ensures efficiency, adaptability, and excellent quality control.
Our parent company, Calian has a long-standing history of stability enabled by a strong corporate culture and overall commitment to exceed costumers’ expectations. Calian, has a four-segment structure – Advanced Technologies, Health, Learning and IT and Cyber Solutions. The company’s unprecedented continued growth has been both organic and through acquisition.
We are a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum. Our Canadian successes have allowed us to expand into new and exciting initiatives, both here and abroad. Together, we will continue to enhance patient care to positively impact the lives of people everyday.