A digital marketing client is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist, you will oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy.
- Produce and execute all email and SMS campaigns, including building emails from templates and HTML, copywriting, asset coordination, QA, and scheduling.
- Support various strategic programs via manual and triggered campaigns across the customer lifecycle including prospecting, win-back, nurturing, post-purchase, loyalty, retention, surveys, and transactional emails.
- Build effective target audiences and segments for every message to drive engagement and revenue performance against KPI goals.
- Manage and execute email/SMS marketing calendar and ensure alignment with business priorities, demand forecasts, and internal stakeholders.
- Use customer data such as web behavior to drive the message and content personalization.
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results, and advise on improvements. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, customer cohorts, segments, send time, and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Work in partnership with designers and copywriters to optimize email creative and template structure based on best practices.
- Mitigate email and SMS frequency between program touchpoints to minimize database churn. This includes marketing campaigns, triggered emails, promotional emails, and transactional emails.
- Perform render testing across devices, email clients, and ISPs to ensure that emails are rendering correctly for the majority of the subscriber base.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc.
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices.
- Proven experience managing an email marketing program.
- Hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms.
- Proven work experience in growing, engaging with, and analyzing the performance of a large email marketing database.
- Experience building an email marketing campaign from scratch.
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, A/B Testing, and other CMS.
- Experience using SQL and similar queries to analyze data.
- Proficient in data analytics to determine important data and be able to suggest improvements.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Powered by JazzHR