Since 2006, Brand Networks has been a leader in social media technology and services. BN’s mission has been to provide cutting-edge social technology solutions that allow brands to maximize their digital footprint and drive results. We partner with all social platforms including Facebook / Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest, and create technologies that sit on top of their platforms, allowing for unique optimizations that drive performance and deliver meaningful results. Over 1,500 businesses have trusted Brand Networks to solve their newest and toughest challenges. Brand Networks has offices in Boston, Bentonville, Hyderabad, Rochester, and Sydney.
- Help launch a field local social program based on the strategy and program from the larger team, supporting over 400 retail locations within Canada
- Facilitate and provide field-specific feedback on onboarding and instructional materials and enable retail stores to manage a successful social media presence
- Support field users and provide assistance with troubleshooting or general support and escalate trends to clients as required.
Research and Collaboration: 30%
- Assist in ad hoc reporting or campaign requests as well as regular reporting
- Proactively share user successes and opportunities with client and other teams
- Proactively identify needs with the internal team to create solutions to better serve end-users and clients
- Stay up to date/research trending social media topics, client information, and the competitive landscape to help support reporting and recommendations
- Use data, reports and anecdotal feedback to identify internal trends to provide the client insights to harness the power of field users and creative
Build Relationships with Field Associates: 10%
- Get to know your users. Who are they? What are their unique business challenges? What motivates them? What is their corporate culture like? How do they like to communicate?
- Craft communication based on program strategy and messaging to drive awareness, adoption, and usage
- Developing recognition plans & drive friendly competition between field
Be Creative and Inspire: 10%
- Execute tactical solutions & marketing campaigns
- Enable field associates to create human-centred digital relationships with customers through social media
- Contribute to the design and strategy of adoption tactics
- 3+ years of experience in social marketing, content creation, public relations or progressive marketing experience with experience in reporting and operational support
- Bilingual (French Canadian & English is required)
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Suite and Google Suite skills
- Ability to develop, communicate, successfully implement, and measure projects –working closely with cross-functional teams
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and
- Strong work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative partnerships with external stakeholders
This is a remote position for those living within Ontario and Quebec. Once Covid restrictions are lifted, there will be some travel to the US for company events and Toronto region for client meetings.
Powered by JazzHR