Warehouse Shipper Receiver
If you know anything about the construction business, then you know that getting the right products to the right site, on-time and safely, are the benchmarks of success. Our Warehouse staff are an important part of distributing our products. It is both challenging AND rewarding work.
We’re looking for a self-sufficient, motivated Warehouse person for our Kelowna, BC location who is dedicated to getting the right products to our customers and want to help us expand our fast-growing business. We are conveniently located at 125 Adams Road
- You take pride in accuracy. You will be diligent about pulling and loading inventory for customer pick-ups and trucks for delivery to job-sites.
- You will properly and safely stock our roofing materials in our warehouse.
- You will ensure accurate counts of inventory as it comes in and goes out, rotate stock, and properly handle any damaged materials.
- You can learn our building products business and grow with us.
- Accurately complete paperwork on a regular basis
- Passionate about great service & teamwork
- Able to drive a forklift is a plus or we will help you get certified
- Dedicated to safety
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Physically able to complete job tasks such as climbing ladders, bend, twist, and lift- up to 100 lbs.
- Be a team player
- Pride in being on time, self-sufficient, and able to provide knowledgeable, excellent customer service
What we offer:
- Competitive salary - we take great pride in offering our workforce the best benefits and compensation packages in our industry, and we think you will too.
- Healthcare and Dental for single, couple or family coverage
- Insurance benefits and employee assistance program
- Group RRSP – save for retirement – you are eligible after 1 year of continuous employment and matches your contribution based on years of service
- Time Off – Everyone needs time away from work to recharge and be with family and friends - receive a generous amount of paid holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid training/tuition reimbursement – Ready to further your education?
- Open door policy in a supportive and encouraging work environment
- Overtime available in peak periods
- Potential career path to Warehouse management, Inside Sales, Driver
- Internal Promotions
Our company is a leading wholesale distributor of construction materials with 44 locations across North America, from the Canadian Rockies and Pacific Northwest forests, across the Prairies to the Great Lakes and places in between. Our company was founded in 1972 and prides itself on being the most responsive, problem solving and fun place for our customers to conduct business.