In Business since 1919 and still growing, Arrow is a leader in bulk commodity hauling, reload operations, freight management, logistics, consulting, and technology with operations throughout Canada and the U.S.
We are looking for professional truck drivers and owner operators to join us and become part of our Arrow family.
Great people work here!
- Competitive Pay: $115,000 - $140,000 Annually
- Pension: $2.60 per hour (approx. $7,488 per year) - Arrow pays 100%
- Full benefits including dental, life insurance, pharmaceutical, vision care, chiropractor, massage, EAP, available!
- Paid wait time: $50 per hour
- WCB Quarterly Credits $410.76 ($1643.04 annually)
- New Truck Credits Up to $1440 per month
- Paid in truck orientation
- Year round work
- Scheduled home time; 5 on 2 off
- New and well maintained equipment
- Growth opportunity
- Direct deposit pay
For more information about Arrow and our current job opportunities check out: Arrow Careers – Arrow Transportation
Our Kamloops Flat Deck division is currently hiring Owner Operators! You don't have to live in Kamloops and can start work from most locations in B.C. i.e. Fraser Valley, Cariboo, Okanagan for instance. As an Arrow driver/owner operator, you will be hauling products that are directly related to building the economic growth in beautiful Western Canada. You will travel on various highways in Western Canada (ie. included but not limited to Hwy 1, Coquihalla - Hwy 5, Hwy 97, Hwy 16).
- Oversee cargo handling and secure loads, including equipment preparation, application of safe practices, compliance with applicable Acts and Regulations.
- Perform pre and post and en route trip inspections on equipment operated, ensuring safety, roadworthiness and regulatory compliance.
- Comply with applicable legislation including safe operation, load securement, driver's hours of service, occupational health and safety, transportation of dangerous goods, and weights and dimensions.
- Record, Maintain and Check all relevant paperwork (i.e. bill of lading,) and documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Operate equipment such as truck cab computers, CB radios, and telephones to exchange necessary information with bases, supervisors, or other drivers.
- Complete electronic logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status.
- Ensure that all customers, co-workers and the public are dealt with professionally and with respect.
- A positive attitude
- Class 1 truck driver’s license
- Driver’s abstract with no suspensions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- At least two job references
- Preferences given to those with B train and mountain driving experience
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Come drive with us!