Our client is a global manufacturer and provides a diverse range of services to its medical, chemical, retail and industrial client base.
This position provides high-level sales support for a designated territory, servicing business clients, end-users and the field sales team. They specialize in commercial and applied Industrial products & services. They respond to quote request and leads within their assigned territory, moving from quote to closing the sale with minimal involvement from the outside sales.
Are you coachable with a can-do attitude and willing to do what it takes to excel in this role?
- HAPPY AND HEALTHY WORK ENVIOROMENT!!
- Excellent Base Salary + Bonus paid out quarterly
- Medical, Dental, Vision 100%
- 10 days vacation
- 10 sick days + 2 floater days
- Tuition Reimbursement after first year
- Employers matches RRSP 3%-4.5%
- New team and department with growth opportunities
- Brand new workspace in development
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for an overall knowledge of the product lines and service offerings.
- Responsible for maintaining a daily activity report and submitting the report to the Marketing Manager.
- Qualification specifically includes contacting potential and existing customers to define and clarify the specific details of the account in order to maintain the customer data requirements in the SAP CRM data base.
- Call on customers to advise them of current products, Point of Sale service offerings and conduct surveys.
- Work with the Marketing Team to manage and implement targeted sales and service campaigns.
- Responsible for duties associated with the management of account and contact information within the SAP CRM system. Complete change requests in SAP to correct inaccurate customer contact information, duplicate data base records and submit the change requests to the proper data management team.
- Track all appropriate outbound calls and inbound calls in SAP CRM and capture specific customer and product details related to the call.
- Input sales and service lead opportunities in SAP and forward to the appropriate inside, field representative or distribution contact.
- Responsible for actively driving revenue by engaging in planned and agreed to direct and service campaigns.
- Establish and maintain an open, professional and efficient means of communication with all customers, both internal and external.
- Interface with other departments and work effectively in formal and informal cross functional teams.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2/ 3 years experience in a customer service or sales
- Prior experience working in a call center environment or related telephone call operation is desired
- The desired education is a Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university- is an asset
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Beyond Bilingual will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform our Human Resources Consultant of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. We thank all those that apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.