Our client, one of 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada, provides a competitive benefits package, which includes an incentive plan, a pension plan, and health benefits, etc. If you are interested and wish to join their dynamic team, please forward your resume today!
Purpose: To communicate effectively to our customers through the customer order process and related activities
- Taking orders from Customers and processing orders
- To answer all telephone calls and project a professional image of the company. To perform secretarial and clerical duties.
- All orders to be processed in OW by end of working day (all order types, including samples)
- Verify info on customer PO's to validate that our customer set up is correct
- Assist customers with orders - suggesting product combinations, mixed lots and questioning unusual order pattern
- Follow all orders entered daily to ensure they are at the appropriate status (i.e. approved, docs printed, etc) in time to meet customer requested date
- Mail invoices daily and verify to ensure 100% error free.
- Portray a professional, positive and caring attitude.
- Processing of Mail
- incoming mail: open, stamp, sort and distribute
- outgoing mail: stamp and prepare
- Courier - preparation of bills, envelopes, call courier
- Ensure mail if forward to remote office locations on a regular basis.
The CSR/Receptionist will be responsible to handle day to day customer service issues and the ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant customer service or reception
- University grad or post secondary education would be an asset
- Proven computer and excellent organizational skills, experience in working in an advanced computer system environment (JD Edwards or SAP)
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, work with a sense of urgency and set priorities while working in a high performance team culture
- Coordinating office activity /parties/ meetings
- French is an asset
- Support for LT members on special projects.
- Verification of mail folder to ensure urgent issues are dealt with.
- Entrepreneurial individual, self motivated with leadership skills and the ability to work independently
- Superior interpersonal, communication, analytical and presentation skills are needed
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Beyond Bilingual will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform our Human Resources Consultant of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. We thank all those that apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.