At Aviso Wealth, we are dedicated to improving the financial well-being of Canadians. As a leading wealth management organization, we are committed to service, partnership, and innovation. Working with talented and energetic professionals who exemplify our values every day, you will quickly notice that our people and dynamic culture sets Aviso Wealth apart. If you are looking for interesting and challenging work, at a company committed to its people, find out more about what Aviso Wealth has to offer at www.aviso.ca.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Product Marketing, Partner Programs to join our Product Marketing team.
This role can be mostly remote, however we will on occasion require you to come onsite to our office at 151 Yonge St, Toronto, ON.
Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing, the Senior Manager will develop and execute B2B and B2B2C partner programs in support of the Credit Union Wealth, Digital Wealth (Qtrade), and Aviso’s Correspondent Partner teams working to scale marketing efforts to deliver against the strategic plan and annual targets. This is a unique role which will require strategic thinking and hands- on execution and the ability to strengthen our relationship with our Credit Union partners and drive the growth of client acquisition through the partner channels.
We’re focused on evolving the partner ecosystem and the Senior Manager will take the lead on Channel Partner Marketing to drive product awareness and partner profitability. To do this, the key areas of responsibility for this role include go-to-market planning and execution, optimizing the partner experience, managing business operations, utilizing analytics and insights, and demonstrating thought leadership.
You are a hands-on practitioner who can work cross-functionally to develop and execute go-to-market activities, influence to gain partner and internal alignment and support content deployment. You will develop and implement to-partner and through-partner messaging and tactics that differentiate Aviso Wealth’s products and services.
The ideal candidate brings three core competencies to the team: a self-starter with a strong bias for action and a can-do attitude; strong channel program manager with proven expertise and a passion for quality execution in the B2B2C space; someone who not only excels at execution but adopts a strategic approach to problem-solving and planning with an efficient mentality, finding the best path to scale, not the hardest.
Who you are:
- Service – You consider both internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate intent of understanding and putting the clients’ needs first. You advocate service excellence and work to deliver solutions that meet the needs. You proactively develop strategic partnerships that allow Aviso Wealth to become a trusted advisor and partner
- Execution – You are committed to achieving your goals and to succeed. This includes focusing on “getting things done”, as well as recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities as they arise. You are consistently looking for ways to improve your personal best and see value in continuous improvement. You take accountability for your actions and learn from mistakes
- Collaboration – You work collaboratively with others with the common goal of driving positive results. Making meaningful contributions to your team to achieve organizational goals is a priority. You proactively encourage collaboration, build trust and inclusion, and work to establish effective relationships both inside and outside of the organization
- Leadership – You lead your team and provide regular direction, guidance, coaching, and motivation, all while striving for peak performance. You assist them in overcoming obstacles through additional resources, removal of roadblocks, and providing the level of support required for their success. You delegate and deliver feedback based on the in-depth understanding of your individual team members
What your day looks like:
- Understand Aviso Wealth’s suite of products and house of brands and their associated marketing plans and clients’ problems/needs.
- Develop and implement integrated, data-driven, co-marketing programs and plans for Credit Union and 3rd-Party B2B and B2B2C target audiences.
- Create messaging and leverage content and enablement tools that provide compelling, differentiated value propositions.
- Develop to-partner and through-partner messaging and positioning that differentiates CU Wealth and Qtrade.
- Develop briefs for marketing campaigns, orchestrate content development with communication partners, build marketing assets, and roll out launches into the channel.
- Maintain the channel marketing portals with content and resources, frameworks, processes, and tools to enable partners to actively promote Aviso Wealth’s products and services.
- Track KPIs for programs and gather insight from partners, sales, and the business lines.
- Prepare and present regular marketing status updates and performance reports for leaders and program stakeholders.
- Identify and develop efficiencies across channels and partners.
- Be a champion and advocate of the Aviso Wealth and Qtrade brands, ensuring adherence to brand standards in all marketing materials.
- Daily operations management for Channel Partner Marketing programs.
- Working in partnership with the Product Marketing Directors and Analytics team, to understand B2B2C performance and manage client / channel scorecards to influence and improve future planning and program development.
- Accountable for providing timely responses and meeting SLAs for all partner marketing requests.
- Develop a deep understanding of B2B2C audience and clients, including segmentation and audience targeting strategies.
- Support special projects.
Your experience and skills:
- 7+ years’ experience in Product Marketing, Brand Marketing or Channel Partner Marketing
- Proven track record of crafting and managing marketing programs and executing go-to market campaigns with Channel partners
- Proven track record of driving growth and client acquisition through partner marketing programs
- Strong ability to establish and nurture relationships and collaborate effectively
- An extraordinary teammate with the ability to work independently and gain cross-organization partnership to deliver successful marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas to colleagues in a clear and compelling way
- Strong understanding of different digital channel objectives
- Resourceful problem solver that can translate business insights into strategy and marketing tactics
- Passion for quality execution in the B2B2C space
- Passionate about leveraging technology and data to facilitate execution
- Team player with a can-do attitude who loves being part of an agile ecosystem
- Capable of handling multiple projects while simultaneously planning and prioritizing work activities
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure operational excellence in a highly regulated environment
- Passion for the wealth/investment industry and the financial well-being of Canadians
- Ability to take ownership, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
Why Aviso Wealth?
At Aviso Wealth, you will find a dynamic and inclusive culture that rewards innovation and celebrates success.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
- Competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes individual contributions
- Excellent health, dental and insurance benefits to meet the diverse needs of our employees
- Generous vacation time, fitness benefit, parental leave top-up options
- Matching contributions to our retirement program
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of our staff through learning & development and an education assistance program
- Regular social events to foster teamwork
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aviso Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Aviso Wealth is a national, integrated financial services company, with over $100 billion in assets under administration and management. Aviso Wealth is owned by Credit Union Centrals, The Co-operators / CUMIS and Desjardins. Our MFDA-regulated dealer, full-service IIROC-regulated brokerage, and insurance dealer support thousands of financial advisors at credit unions across Canada. Our award-winning online brokerage, Qtrade Direct Investing, and our digital advice platform, VirtualWealth, give Canadians flexible choices for building their wealth. Our asset manager, NEI Investments, is a Canadian leader in Responsible Investment funds and portfolios, which are available through a national network of advisors. Aviso Wealth also provides custodial services and introducing broker services to independent financial organizations, including banks, trust companies, insurance companies, investment dealers, portfolio managers and financial planning firms. We have operations in Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal with a regional office in Winnipeg. More information about Aviso Wealth is available at www.aviso.ca.