Please note: This is a fully-remote role, and you are able to work anywhere in Canada
SaaSquatch is changing the way companies grow through our unique Product Led Growth platform which allows companies to run embedded reward, loyalty and referral programs without the cost, slow downs or missing features of in-house developed solutions.
With years of experience we’re helping the biggest and fastest growing companies in the world remove the biggest challenge of customer marketing; engaging customers where they spend their time - inside a company’s web or mobile app.
Right now, we’re adding a Program Strategy Manager to the Customer Success team. As the Program Strategy Manager, you will be the trusted advisor to our customers and are ultimately responsible for maximizing the value our clients derive from using the SaaSquatch platform. You will lead strategic conversations with clients and help them achieve their business goals. You will be the voice of the client internally, ensuring the team fully understands client needs, trends, challenges and success stories.
In this role you will take your knowledge and experience in building successful customer marketing programs that engage with customers that grow the business. You will have a massive impact on our entire customer base by expertly advising them on building best in class referral and rewards marketing programs using our SaaS platform.
This role will enable you to bring your skills, knowledge, and experience to hundreds of people across a broad set of B2B and D2C industries that the SaaSquatch customers represent. Are you a natural relationship builder? Do you have a passion for MarTech and are excited at the opportunity to strategize, build and promote next-level Advocacy programs? Do you have a background in marketing and want to make a change to be more customer facing? We think this could be the opportunity for you!
What you will do:
- Provide a ‘best in class’ client experience through all phases of the client lifecycle, from implementation to annual renewals
- Provide guidance in best practices and improvements, to our clients and to other members of the Customer Success team
- Analyze successful client programs to develop and update SaaSquatch’s best practices
- Take responsibility for delivering and communicating ROI for your clients, influencing lifetime value through high product adoption, client satisfaction, and overall NPS scores
- Understand your client's performance KPIs, anticipate their next steps, and provide them with guidance towards their desired outcome, continuously identifying individual optimization potential and develop concepts for implementation
- Identify and nurture growth of our platform’s value within our client base
- Participate in the onboarding of clients as their relationship manager and point person on marketing and program strategies that will lead to a successful program launch
- Collaborate internally to be the voice of the client across other departments such as sales, product, marketing and operations
- Build and foster partnership style relationships with our clients business leaders and marketing leads that are responsible for their SaaSquatch program
- Own the lifetime relationships with our biggest clients
- Develop and implement processes and programs to increase usage of the SaaSquatch Platform while collaborating closely with cross-functional team members to drive frictionless renewals, upsell and expansion opportunities
What you will bring:
- Experience in creating successful Advocacy or Customer Marketing programs such as Referral, Loyalty, and others that promote growth through your client base
- Ability to articulate Marketing concepts, value propositions, ROI, and recommendations clearly and compellingly to customers
- Solid understanding of Customer Marketing and Advocacy programs, product led growth
- Previous experience within a SaaS Customer Success team -MarTech and/or Advocacy space is an asset
- A proven drive to build long lasting business relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication with an emphasis on empathy and solution-oriented responses
- Proven ability to be an assertive problem-solver and proactive relationship manager who can respond quickly to customer needs, anticipate issues, and resolve these in advance where possible
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- High level of resilience and a positive attitude when faced with adversity
- Negotiation talents through experience or schooling is beneficial to the role
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent working experience
Benefits of working at SaaSquatch:
- A results driven organization which provides a highly flexible work environment to support the complete lives of our team members. We aren’t worried about the hours you keep, just the results you produce and the results of the teams you support.
- A Remote primary company with roles being open to all candidates who are eligible to work in Canada and are tax residents of Canada. The ability to work remotely from outside of Canada for periods of time is available to most roles.
- Strong extended health benefits, mental health support and support for new parents are provided to all employees on day-one of employment.
- Opportunity to travel for various team events and company wide off-sites.
Everyone has a Place at SaaSquatch
If you don’t see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply.
Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, and life experiences to apply.
SaaSquatch welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Support is available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Finally, we know from time to time emergencies happen and you may need to reschedule an interview - we understand and encourage you to communicate without worrying about losing the opportunity or your credibility.
Powered by JazzHR