Content Writer, Analyst
Reports To: Creative Manager
As a Content Writer and Analyst, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brands. Manage content of social media and analyze.
Reporting to the Creative Manager, key responsibilities will include
- Write and review copy for a variety of digital platforms and touchpoints. These include video scripts and social captions.
- Use technical content and expertise from within the company as well as performing deep research to inform your copy.
- Write conversion copy for in-house video producers.
- Interviewing key personnel or subject matter experts.
- Manage content from Social Media users and analyze engagement data.
- Experience using marketing tools like Google Analytics, AdWords and SEO.
- Report on marketing KPIs like lead gen, conversion, web traffic, social media engagement.
- Other matters related to the business, as required.
- Proven related experience of at least 2-3 years in content creation and copywriting.
- Knowledge and understanding of search engines, web analytics, and business research tools.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar is an asset.
Canada Computers is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Canada Computers will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Powered by JazzHR