WHAT’S THE JOB?
Join our NRB Modular Solutions team, where our people are driven by a desire to innovate, do social good, and move construction forward.
As a Manufacturing Process Engineer, reporting to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for developing, optimizing, planning, managing, coordinating, and controlling manufacturing processes. You'll ensure that all products produced by NRB are created efficiently and cost-effectively while complying with health and safety regulations, applicable industrial regulations, and quality standards. Working closely with the Design, Estimating, Facility, Manufacturing Engineering, and Production teams, you will troubleshoot problems with production flow and processes. Research the purchase of new equipment or upgrade the existing equipment. Also, collaborates with other departments to support project completion.
Your work will include:
- Develop, configure, update, and optimize end-to-end manufacturing processes, operating procedures, and work instructions in manufacturing and assembling line settings.
- Optimize process yield and productivity thru continuous improvement programs.
- Evaluate current manufacturing processes by completing time studies for various workstations, and reviewing the Value Stream Mapping (VSM) of the business to identify bottlenecks and improve efficiencies.
- Collaborate with multiple teams across NRB to ensure quality standards are in place and to implement process improvements that improve quality and reduce lead time.
- Collect data, document events, monitor and register the results of the action plans to the processes, generate reports, and present findings to the management.
- Identify opportunities to engage and involve all plant personnel in the CI methodology and lean manufacturing process.
- Manage cost and time constraints.
- Collaborate with other departments to troubleshoot production problems and support project completions.
- Research and coordinate within the Manufacturing Engineering team in testing, promoting, and introducing new materials, tools, and equipment.
- Identify and lead the implementation of potential automation equipment and processes.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A place where people matter, not only at work but in the community
- Be #1 on day 1 by joining an industry leader
- Job security as we are in growth mode
- Very competitive compensation package
- Benefits coverage starts on your first day
Follow NRB Modular Solutions on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.