As a Project Manager, you will be involved in:
Support all aspects of Scope Management for projects which includes:
- Assessing, validating, and confirming contract requirements
- Manage the scope definition process
- Manage and regularly validate the scope through the project lifecycle
- Control scope and assure the associated change management process to comply with governance
- Provide guidance and support to the project delivery teams as they make decisions that impact scope
- Working on behalf of the overall project manager lead the commercial and technical reviews to assure scope is assured against requirements.
- Identify, assess, and compile the supporting project information to develop and draft contracts that align with the requirements and scope
- Monitor, validate and report on progress and performance against scope and contract deliverables to assure invoicing and payment.
- Periodically review the processes, procedures, systems and tools to identify opportunities which could improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the scope, change and contract approach.
- Ad hoc support and assignments as required
Client Relationship Management
- Works in partnership with clients to build a win-win relationship and can articulate the benefits achieved
- Balances the needs of different clients
- Builds relationships that extend beyond delivery activities
- Understands and shares the client’s strategy and goals
- Contributes to development and closure of new business opportunities
- Oversees the activities of project team
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others
- Provides guidance, support, coaching and motivation to project team
- Leads by example
- Delivers an exciting team vision, which inspires others to perform beyond their initial aspirations